Do you have more debt than you can handle? Are you facing garnishment or foreclosure? Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be right for you. We will help you determine the legal and financial options that are available for your situation.
Michael E. Plummer has been helping Ohio and Kentucky residents file with their financial and legal needs for over 25 years. We are here to help. Details follow below.
To file, you will need the following:
We will need the following documents to file your case. If you don’t have them all feel free to come by and we can discuss your issues and get the documents later.
- 2019-2020 federal and state returns (or 2020 – 2021 if completed)
- Recorded deed to home (if you own or are purchasing)
- Recorded mortgage(s) from Courthouse records room in the county in which property is located (For Hamilton County, OH, residents, we can get your Deed and mortgage on line, so we will save you a trip to the Courthouse)
- Title to your motor vehicle showing the liens, if any
- Paystubs in order from the prior six months – to current in order, please.
- All the bills you have. If you don’t have a bill, just write their name on a sheet of paper I have 50,000 addresses of creditors. One bill from each creditor is ok, not ten bills from Saint Elizabeth, for example. The amount you owe is also not important, as long as I send them a letter they will be discharged.