The court has given temporary permissions which will allow us to serve bankruptcy client needs via telephone, electronic signatures, and online payments. Clients are able to begin the bankruptcy process and get ready to file with our help through phone consultations and email, without having to come into the office. We can also accept document submission online or through email and fax.
Michael E. Plummer has been helping Ohio and Kentucky residents file with their financial and legal needs for over 25 years. We are here to help. You will need the following. Details follow below.
To file, you will need the following:
We will need the following documents to file your case. If you don’t have them all feel free to come by and we can discuss your issues and get the documents later.
- 2018-2019 federal and state returns
- Recorded deed to home (if you own or are purchasing)
- Recorded mortgage(s) from Courthouse records room in the county in which property is located (For Hamilton County, OH, residents, we can get your Deed and mortgage on line, so we will save you a trip to the Courthouse)
- Title to your motor vehicle showing the liens, if any
- Paystubs in order from the prior six months – to current in order, please.
- All the bills you have. If you don’t have a bill, just write their name on a sheet of paper I have 50,000 addresses of creditors. One bill from each creditor is ok, not ten bills from Saint Elizabeth, for example. The amount you owe is also not important, as long as I send them a letter they will be discharged.
We will help you determine the legal and financial options that are available for your situation.